It has been an intense week in terms of companies visiting our campus. Its profiles were really different. Here you have the names with some description in case I was able to attend:
- Vodafone: they presented the company in terms of impressive numbers. They also talked about internship and full-time jobs. They also have a Global MBA Intake, which seems really challenging.
- Facebook: a sales person and a HR person came to talk us about the company, its founder and opportunities in UK.
- Deloitte: the management consulting department talked us about their positioning in the market, challenges in their jobs and opportunities in Spain
- Inter-American Development Bank
- Wipro: first, its representative participated in a workshop about cloud computing and the next day the same person presented the idea of cloud together with future trends in IT departments.
Furthermore, the different sports clubs are training hard for the IESE Spring Games coming at the end of March and the MBAT at the end of May but I can explain those another day!